July 14, 2015
We are glad to inform that from now on we grant a possibility to try out technical support of 30 days or more for FREE by requesting an evaluation license. This offer is valid for those who have not yet purchased Scheduler .NET.
The trial version of DHTMLX Scheduler .NET for ASP.NET includes access to our online support system where you can add your technical questions, which may arise during the use of our web control. All you need is to fill in the form with your details and comments, and send it to us. As soon as we receive your request, our managers will email you a personal link to the online support with a ready to download package of DHTMLX Scheduler .NET component.
When the trial period is over, we'll send you a notification asking you about your decision regarding DHTMLX Scheduler .NET.
Benefits of Free Evaluation Support:
- You get full access to online support system
- We make sure you get a reply to your answer within 24 hours
- You'll be the first to get informed about Scheduler .NET updates and bonuses
What Scheduler .NET Package Includes:
- ready to use calendar samples in ASP.NET MVC3 (C#), MVC4 (C#), MVC5 (C#)
- ready to use calendar samples inMVC3 (Visual Basic)
- ready to use calendar samples in ASP.NET Web Forms (C#), WebForms (Visual Basic)
Test-drive our technical support for Scheduler .NET today and get priceless help from our experienced .NET team.
Read other blog posts
DHTMLX Scheduler .NET product care manager and customer manager since 2012. Interested in ASP.NET and trying to create valuable content.
Recent Blog Posts